From class to chapel and from the dining hall to dorm room
- this event is designed to help you experience and imagine what
life as a student at Briercrest College is like.
We have four uniquely designed opportunities for you to
come visit our campus each year.
Upcoming dates - (see the column to the
When you come, you will experience the daily dynamics of being a
member of the Briercrest student body by having the chance to:
- Learn alongside of students in several Briercrest College
- Worship together with students and faculty in our daily
Briercrest College chapels.
- Enjoy cafeteria meals with our current student body.
- Connect and experience the care of dorm life.
- Get comfortable finding your way around campus.
- Discover the range of programs and student life opportunities
available to Briercrest College students.
How much does it cost?
Experience Briercrest is a
completely free event! As our welcome
guest you will receive free accommodations, meals, transportation
(i.e. around the campus, to and from Moose Jaw, and by our
complimentary airport shuttle if you are flying into the Regina
Airport) as well as other group activities.
Take the experience deeper:
Each year, there are several events that complement and deepen
the experience of life on campus. You can link your
Experience Briercrest with these events:
- RETHINK Conference - Early October
- Briercrest Christmas Festival - Late November
- Youth Quake - Mid February
*Each of these events have individual registrations
required - please ask for details.
Is there any compensation for my travel
Anyone who attends Experience Briercrest as a
registered participant will be eligible to receive a portion of
his/her expenses back in the form of a tuition rebate if he/she
decides to attend Briercrest as a full-time student and has
travelled at least 170km. The amount each student receives
will be determined by the distance he/she has traveled. The rebate
will be applied to the student's account when he/she arrives in the
How do I register for the event?
Fill out the Experience Briercrest
Registration Form. If you have any questions about
Experience Briercrest please feel free to call or
email the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or
If these opportunities don't work with your schedule,
contact the enrolment office @ email@example.com and
we'll be glad to help arrange a visit to campus.